CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

beans, boggle, bradley...and a mink hat?

in the last two days i have done approximately 9 hours of piano practice. thus the reason for not posting my new thing of the day yesterday. so we'll kill two birds with one stone tonight...and hopefully get some sleep!


1/16: believe it or not i have never played the game of boggle in my life. and my dear little bradley took it upon himself to start a new thing in the piano major corridor around noon each day... boggle fest! hooray! he also took it upon himself to make me play on wednesday, january 16th...and i'm hooked:) if you ever wonder what i'm doing while i eat my lunch these days there's your answer...




1/17: i know an awfully nice boy named ray. ray is from indiana but he goes to school up here in logan. he told his mother it's really cold here so she sent him the coolest hat you will ever lay eyes on. ray being the nice boy that he is, let cortni borrow this radical hat. long story short cortni and i ran through campus with a giant fur hat on our heads....i've never worn a hat that giant, or furry in my life. it kept my head very toasty. i also ate one of bradley's infamous burritos for the first time. it was absolutely delicious! the burritos and i go way back, so it was nice to finally taste one.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I've become your newest BLOG FAN! I love reading your posts, they are very entertaining! I am also glad to see what you are up to while you are so far away. I must say that you look fabulous in that hat! Love ya, Carrie